Nursery Fees & Funding
Nursery Fees & Funding
Fees and payments
All fees are inclusive of nappies, wipes, breakfast, snack, lunch, tea and Sun cream. The fees are due one month in advance
Fees at our Baby Unit (Elm Grove Site)
Session times plus the cost
8 am -1 pm = £42.80
1 pm – 6 pm = £41.00
8 am to 3.30 pm = £62.25
8 am to 6 pm = £69.00
Hourly rates outside of these sessions above will be charged at £8.50
Fees at the Nursery (Whippingham Rd Site)
Session time plus the cost
8 am – 1 pm = £39.50
1 pm to 6 pm = £ 38.80
8 am to 3.30 pm = £54.00
8 am to 4.30 pm = £61.20
8 am to 6 pm = £64.00
Hourly rates outside of these sessions above will be charged at £7.50
Fees for children with 2 years and 3-4 years funding
We may close for funding children up to twice a year for staff training.
15 hrs Stretched Offer Universal (maximum 11 funded hours per week for 51 weeks per year = 561 hours)
30 hrs Stretched Offer Extended (maximum 22 funded hours per week for 51 weeks per year = 1122 hours)
Subject to Eligibility www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Please note an eligibility code is required for these hours which must be applied for termly in advance prior to the start of each term.
Fees for 2 & 3-4 years funded children
Session time plus cost left to pay once funded hours are removed
8 am – 1 pm = £25.00 (using 3 hours of funding)
1 pm – 6 pm = £25.00 (using 3 hours of funding)
8 am – 3.30 pm = £25.00 (using 5.5 hours of funding)
8 am – 4.30 pm = £34.50 (using 5.5 hours of funding)
8 am to 6 pm = £38.25 (using 5.5 hours of funding)
9 am to 2.30 pm Funded hours only = £7.00 Additional Service Charge
(using 5.5 hours of funding)
Our 2 & 3-4 years old standalone spaces are 2.30 pm – 5.10 pm Mon to Fri this is the only time your child can attend. We have a limited number of spaces for these sessions. These sessions are subject to availability and are reviewed on a termly basis.
- The nursery is closed on all bank holidays, plus one week over the Christmas period.
- Days cannot be swapped or given in lieu.
- Set days cannot be swapped, however, if additional days are required, we are more than willing to accommodate you if there are vacancies.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any refunds due to a child’s absence due to holiday or sickness or offer alternative sessions in exchange.
- If the nursery needs to close due to adverse weather conditions or exceptional circumstances unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or exchange sessions.
- You need to provide four weeks’ notice for leaving
- Fees are due for 52 weeks of the year
Book a visit
Download Enrollment Forms